- Open Burp
- Go to Proxy tab >> Options tab
- Under Proxy Listeners, Select the listener
- Press Edit, Select All Interfaces.
- Press OK.
- On your android device, Open the browser
- Navigate to you computer's IP address with burp port (
- On the top right, Press on CA Certificate
- Download the certificate
- Go to your file manager and rename
- Install the certificate by navigating to Settings -> Wi-Fi – More options -> Advanced -> Install certificates
- Select the certificate and give it a name
Once the certificate is installed you can proxy SSL/TLS traffic as expected.